BKU Pvt. Ltd. Is an expanded and diversify units of M/s Hans Rice Mills Pvt Ltd. Founded in 1962 A.D. by Late Shree Ramlal ji Golchha the great Philonthropist & founder of Golchha Organisation.
The rice grain in famous for its versatility and is a supremely important crop over 150 million hectares of paddy fields around the world yield nearly 500 million tons of rice. Rice provides about 21% of the total food calories consumed by the people of the world. The most demanding Basmati rice is cultivated in the large field of Eastern Tarai region of Nepal: Jhapa, Morang, Sunsari. The particular soil and climate of this region is thought to account for Basmati's unique taste and texture. Among 14000 varieties of Rice available in the world, eastern region of the country is famous for Mansuli and Kanchi Sona rice too. But unique basmati is excellent in almost any breviary rice dish and is perfect for countless rice recipes across the country.
Bhudeo Khadya Udyog(P) Ltd. is an expanded and diversify units of M/s Hans Rice Mills Pvt Ltd. Founded in 1962 A.D. by Late Shree Ramlal ji Golchha the great Philanthropist & founder of Golchha Organisation. Similarly Dhiraj Chamal Udyog (P) Ltd. is another unit established in Eastern Nepal.
Always focused towards the consumer's taste and preferences the company enjoys a formidable share in the rice market under a renowned & reputed brand name of Hulas. And as classic rice recipes sit alongside dishes, the company is moving towards a bright future. Dhiraj Chamal Udyog (P) Ltd. also produce the finest range of Beaten Rice (Chiura) an oven dry fresh & delicious item.
The Plant was set up by world renowned German Technology, operational know how & high skilled. It has State of the art manufacturing facilities the products are very stringently tested for conformation to international standards. The Product range is diverse and packing range is wide it has products for all strata of society.
The factory is professionally managed by a team of visionaries and experts functionally specialized in their area of operation the factory systems are fully computerized.
Bhudeo Food and Snacks Industries (P) Ltd. an unit of Golchha Organisation manufacturing various food production. The Unit is at Biratnagar. Recently it brings in the market delicious verities of Papad. It is eaten as an appetizer or a snack and can be eaten with various toppings such as chopped onions chutney or other dips and condiments.
Whenever you need papad, you can count on 'HULAS' just Roast or fry it and use it for your breakfast, lunch, tiffin and dinner or as plain. You will love the taste. After all it is from Hulas. The famous ' Hulas Bhaye Aru Kin Khojne.
1. Silky and smooth raw
2. Soft texture, tender and more palatable attractive rice
3. Elongates twice of its length during cooking and include non - sticky variety.
1) Manufactured with natural ingredients.
2) Well Known for mouthwatering aroma and purity
3) Highly delicious in taste and add taste to meals
4) Hygienically prepared using methods that strictly follows the highest standards of quality
Boil Milk in a thick bottomed pan. Add washed rice. Stir till it boils. Simmer till rice is well cooked in Milk & a thick consistency is formed. Mix in sugar. Add powdered Cardamom. Garnish with Almond, Sultana Pista & Silver Paper (Varak)
1cup long grain (basmati) Rice
1cup Sugar (or according to taste)
3-4 Cardamom (green elaichi, split & crushed)
Few strands of Saffron (kesar)
11/2tbsp Mixed Dry fruits (Pista, cashewnut, almond)chopped
a Pinch of saffron (kesar)color dissolved in 2tsp warm water
2 tbsp pure ghee
1 tbsp mustard seeds
silver paper (varak)
Water for boiling rice.
1) Wash soak and drain rice.
2) Bring water to boil and add the rice and simmer the flame.
3) When rice is half done add sugar (dissolved in little water) and ghee.
4) When fully done add the saffron, cardamom, cloves and half of the dry fruit.
5) Stir gently and cover for 10 minutes.
6) Garnish it with remaining dry fruit and silver paper.
7)Serve the kesar pulao fresh and hot.
1 cup arhar dal or pigeon beans
2 tblsp clarified butter / ghee
A pinch of asafetida
1/2 tsp cumin seed
1 dried red chili (broken)
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp red chili powder
Salt to taste
1 green chilies
1 tsp ginger chopped
1 tomato (finely chopped)
1 onion (finely chopped)
1/2 tsp minced garlic
2 tsp lemon juice
1 tblsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)
1) Wash and soak the arhar dal in 2 cups of water for 1/2 hour. Soaking the dal reduces the cooking time.
2) Cooking with Pressure Cooker - Drain out the water and put dal with 3 cups of water, salt and turmeric in a pressure cooker. Close the lid and cook the dal. After the first whistle turn the heat down and cook on medium flame for 3 - 4 minutes. Turn off the flame. Once the pressure ends open the lid and check if the dal is cooked or not and if it requires some more water. If the dal is thick in consistency then add some water for the desired flow.
3)Cooking without Pressure Cooker - Drain out the water and boil dal with 5 -6 cups of water, salt and turmeric in a pan. Once it starts to boil close the lid and turn the flame to medium and simmer till the dal gets little mushy. Adjust the water according to your desired consistency.
4) Now move the dal to a serving bowl and begin tempering.
5) Take ghee or clarified butter in a pan, heat it; add cumin seed. When the cumin seeds begin to sputter add hing, dried red chilli, stir it and then add green chilli, ginger, garlic and fry till golden brown.
6) After few seconds add onions to it when itâ€™s translucent add tomatoes to it.
7) When the oil begins to separate add pinch of salt and red chili powder to it. Quickly stir with a spoon and pour it over the dal and close the lid. Ensure that the red chilly powder does not get burnt.
8) Before serving garnish it with the coriander leaves and add lemon juice to it, stir it properly.
9) Serve hot with steamed rice or roti.
Note: You can also make the same dal without onion and garlic, if you prefer.
Hulas Premium Basmati Rice 400 gms. Sugar 400 gms Water 600 ml cardamoms 8 (split green) Cloves 12. Mixed dry fruit 11/2 (cashewnuts, Raisins, Walnuts) Saffron Colour 1 tbsp (pinch of saffron dissolved in a tbsp. of hot water) Ghee 2 tbsp silver paper (Varak).
Wash soak and drain rice. Bring the water to a boil add the rice and simmer When rice is half done add the sugar (dissolved in about another 200 ml of water) and ghee and lower the fire. When fully done add the saffron, Cardamoms, cloves, and half of the dry fruit. Stir gently and cover for 10 Mts. Garnish with remaining dry fruit and Varak. Serve hot with fresh cream.
2 medium potato (boiled and peeled) - Use Potatoes which are good for baking
1 Tbsp Garlic paste
1 to 1 & half Tbsp Green chili paste
1/2 cup finely chopped Cilantro
1 Tbsp Cumin Seeds
1 Tbsp Cumin Powder
Salt to taste
For Paratha Cover
1 & 1/2 cup Wheat Flour
1 Tsp Salt
Water for kneading
2 Tbsp Oil
Also Little butter
Sweet Potato Roti
Sanjyachya Polya - Rotis Stuffed with Semolina Pudding
1) Put wheat flour in a mixing bowl. Add salt, water and oil. Knead well to make soft dough.
2) Grate boiled potatoes so that there won’t be any lumps. Add Garlic paste, chili paste, cilantro, cumin seeds, cumin powder and salt. Mix all the ingredients and make 1 & 1/2 inch balls out of it.
3) Make 1 & 1/2 inch balls of Wheat flour dough.
4) Roll a wheat flour ball into round shape with Roller (around 4 inch diameter). Place 1 potato stuffing ball on rolled wheat flour dough and close it from all side.
5) Apply some wheat flour on both side, roll gently into round shape.
6) Heat non stick tawa (Flat Griddle). Pour 1-2 tbsp oil or butter on it. Cook one side till it become light brown. Then turn to other side and let it cook. Pour some butter around the paratha.
Once both sides are cooked, paratha is ready to eat
Experience: 5 years in similar field
Age: Above 30 yrs
Candidate should have a sound knowledge of Positioning, Territory Management, Competitive Analysis, Product Development, Client Relationship, explore areas of problems & opportunities and travel all over Nepal. S/he should also be a creative thinker, must possess strong leadership, interpersonal communication skills with strong personality and meet desired target.
short listed candidates will be invited for the interview. Interested and capable
candidates may send their application with complete curriculum vitae, copies of
relevant certificates and recent color PP sized photographs at email@example.com before 10 March.